Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Stocks to Watch: CBAK, VSR, ONNN, CC

Hope everyone is making money today.
Retailers are expected to release their numbers this week. Will it be a profitable holiday season? It's a sector I'm truly going to stay away from. Except for maybe Circuit City. I've always thought they had much better deals than Best Buy and I have to think I'm not the only one that sees that. Here's a retailer that has fallen this year from $25 to the $6 range and I see this moving up a point or two easy through the holiday run up.
I've recently started small positions in the following:
CBAK- Two new production lines now complete. They are rumored to be for supplying HP, but maybe there is a nice surprise in the coming weeks. This company has recently made moves for big growth in 2008.
VSR- Way oversold and tremendous backlog.
ONNN- Should rebound after getting beat down last 2 months.

No comments: