Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Current Holdings

My brother asked me to look into some speculative alternative energy stocks a few weeks ago and I started sifting through lists of small companies. I focused on the wind sector as it just made a lot more sense to me the long run. These are the two companies that grabbed my attention.
MMGW -Reports to be profitable very soon, patents on designs
TWRT -Ramping up for increased demand.
So we started a position in these two. My brother offered a "tip" in IOGH. So here are the current holdings:

MMGW @.60
TWRT @4.35
IOGH @.12
MKRS @.87
FRPT @18.38

FRPT is my fault...I should have sold at $30, but my love for this company just wouldn't let me sell. These guys are down, but not out and I expect the share price to rebound soon. As for IOGH, all I have to say is "Gee, Thanks for the tip, Bro!"
But, with the Dow retracing back to the 13.2K area I'll take my lumps with everyone else.

No comments: