Friday, June 8, 2007

Welcome to Fast Fortune

The Stock Ticker above will show stocks that I am either invested in or am watching closely. We are starting from scratch. In future posts I will disclose assets and strategy but for now, a glimpse at what is to come.

  1. Most posts will focus on stock discussions. Currently I hold a very small amount of shares of FRPT which I have owned since January. While we follow this stock to a hopeful double, we will research others that have a similar potential high growth rate.
  2. Cash Reserve-Essential for a homeowner and father of two, very important if you are not one of these. We will discuss best practices and high yield savings account offerings to help make this possible.
  3. Book reviews of selections I'm currently reading, helpful tips and practices, broker reviews, and maybe just some neat web links of things we find along the way.

No comments: